Projects > General Electric
- Client: General Electric
- Services: Interior Design
This is the second fitout for GE that our interiors team have undertaken, the first being at Erskin’s iconic Ark building in Hammersmith.
GE consolidated from other buildings into this new HQ which provides open plan and cellular office space together with reception, cafe and breakout space.
The brief came with the following aspirations:
- the design and space must represent the Scandinavia / Nordic and Sweden HQ
- it must pay homage to Scandinavian geography - water, forests, snow, ice
- it must reflect the connection people have to the environment / nature through the use of colour, fabrics and images
- emphasise the light – every employee will be next to a window