We are currently seeking experienced architects, technicians and interior designers to join our London Studios. Our practice is currently appointed for many prestigious projects in the UK and abroad which provide excellent opportunities for appropriately experienced and committed candidates.
Positions are available on a range of medium to large scale projects including mixed use, office, hotel, and interiors projects at varying stages from inception to execution on site.
The key requirements for the position include:
– Technical knowledge and a good eye for detail
– Ability to demonstrate an advanced understanding of interior design, architectural building materials and finishes an advantage
– Proficiency in Revit / BIM is essential
– Knowledge and experience of NBS / Specification writing preferred
– Knowledge of sustainable design principles
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience of presenting to clients
– Excellent design and graphic presentation skills
– Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
– Knowledge of Enscape and other 3D visualisation packages an advantage
– Knowledge of Microsoft Project an asset
– Ability to influence outcomes and gain buy-in for new initiatives
We offer competitive salaries and package, including 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), auto-enrolment pension, private medical insurance and other benefits.
If you would like the opportunity to join this award-winning Studio please write to us with your details by email to Yvonne Mathurin, Head of HR at email@example.com providing a copy of your CV and portfolio.
No agencies please – direct applicants only.
Find out more on our Careers page