Studio > Careers
We are interested in meeting talented design professionals and support staff who are passionate about great design and who want to join a vibrant, enthusiastic and successful creative practice
We support ambition by offering training, CPD and career development opportunities and through contributions for continuing professional study. To be considered, you must be talented and ambitious with a passion for seeking excellence in your work and professional career. You will need to be proactive, flexible and enthusiastic, and communicate well within a team.
We celebrate and reward success with competitive salaries and a benefits package. We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in an opportunity to join us please contact Human Resources by email attaching a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Students and Graduates
Each year we offer career opportunities to RIBA Part I and Part II students, graduates and interior designers. Our graduate programme also provides financial bursaries and CPD support to assist progression to RIBA Part III architectural or equivalent professional qualifications.
Opportunities available Associate - Veretec
Based: London, Kings Cross
Veretec are leading specialist executive delivery architects specialising on the delivery of high quality projects and working collaboratively with a wide range of well-known leading design architects. We are delighted to have recently won the AJ100 Executive Architect of the year Award for the second year running.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a technically biased architect or architectural technologist with a strong design understanding, with experience in delivering high quality projects often with complex challenges, to assist with the development of the Veretec brand.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to lead on an exciting range of projects. Our projects provide the opportunity of working very closely with leading design architects, high profile clients, leading contractors and other consultants.
· Focused on post Stage D design stages
· Passionate about delivering quality buildings
· Have a strong sense of design awareness
· Interested in design coordination and quality buildable solutions
· Eager to learn and develop with our exceptional team
We have a wide range of medium to large scale projects including Office, Residential, Retail, Hotel projects, inherited at varying RIBA design stages and taken through to construction and completion.
The key requirements for the position(s) include:
· Good technical knowledge and a good eye for detail
· Proficiency in AutoCAD essential
· Revit experience on live projects an advantage
· Good knowledge of statutory regulations
· Ability to lead Veretec team(s)
· Ability to lead and direct other consultants
· Good communication skills
· Experience in design led commercial projects an advantage
· Experience of NBS Specification writing an advantage
· Knowledge of Microsoft Project an advantage
· Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite experience an advantage
If you would like to apply for this position please put your application in writing, together with a CV and portfolio to Yvonne Mathurin by no later than Friday 21st July 2017.