Salary: Dependent on experience
Aukett Swanke is a leading award-winning studio providing architectural design services, master planning and interior design. The Studio’s talented and international teams act as custodians for a sustainable built environment, working on projects from grand heritage to bold new additions on urban and rural landscapes. With over 100 years of professional experience, the practice has a network of over 250 staff across international locations.
We are currently seeking talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic project architects and technicians to join our London Studios. Our practice is currently appointed for many prestigious projects in the UK and abroad which provide excellent opportunities for appropriately experienced and committed candidates. Positions are available on a range of medium to large scale projects including master planning, Architecture and Interior design across a range of sectors at varying stages from inception to construction including; commercial, life sciences, hotel, education, industrial and logistics.
The key requirements for the position include:
- Excellent design and graphic presentation skills
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles in practice
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Experience in design led commercial, life sciences, hotel, education, industrial & logistics projects an asset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence in presenting to clients and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to demonstrate an advanced understanding of interior design, architectural building materials and finishes.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Strong technical knowledge and a good eye for detail an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of NBS/Specification an advantage
We offer competitive salaries and package, including 25 days annual leave (+bank holidays), auto-enrolment pension, private medical insurance, salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme and other benefits including a retail discount scheme.
If you would like the opportunity to join this award-winning Studio please write to us with your details by email to Yvonne Mathurin, Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org providing a copy of your CV and portfolio.
No agencies please – direct applicants only.
Aukett Swanke is an equal opportunities employer.
Find out more information about us on our Careers page.